Product placement in stores represents an important part of a brand's marketing approach. Based on the statistics, 76% of purchase decisions are made at the point-of-sale (source: Popai). With such vision in mind, we have developed a highly flexible solution for the production of POS materials. Our services include: analysis of the needs, idea development, 3D simulation and production of POS materials.
SingaVision's range of products includes:
* floor displays;
* counter displays;
* shelf displays;
* fridge displays;
* promotional stands;
* island displays;
* display furnishing;
* wobblers and marketing signs;
* and much more depending on the customer's needs.
Besides having the possibility to make creative and eye-catching POS solutions, there are also many great features of the material the displays are made of. The material used to produce the displays is not cardboard but polypropylene (in most cases double layer cellular polypropylene), which has many advantages over cardboard:
1. Durability/strength – it does not curve like cardboard and can be used over and over again.
2. Wet proof – it does not get wet or absorb water when retail stores are cleaned/washed, or when stored in warehouse where cardboard could be damaged by humidity.
3. Flexibility – no huge quantities needed to get a reasonable price. A great solution to personalize the display for each language or product line without affecting the price - the price is based on the number of ordered display types, not designs!
4. Print quality, attractive design – polypropylene offers an ideal surface to highlight the design you need. The colors are vivid and definitely catch the eye of the customers.
5. The size of a non-assembled display is relatively small, thus implying lower distribution costs. Thanks to the manuals included, assembling is quite easy.
6. Value for money – taking into account all the stated features, SingaVision products are a great solution to highlight your brand's positioning in stores!
Another outstanding characteristic of this material is its sustainability, which is based on the following:
- It is a side product of oil production and is thus generated in any case – no further pollution of the planet is necessary;
- No trees are cut to get the material – (as in the case of cardboard);
- The material can be recycled and has a good price on the market – when POS products are no longer in use, the material can actually be sold;
- The recycling process is much cheaper and sustainable than in the case of cardboard (no water needed because the material is grinded; no additives needed; less energy consumption, more efficient);
- No reaction to weather conditions and chemicals (ideal for food, pharmaceutical industry, etc.);
- Longevity of the material (no need for frequent production of displays).